Saab enthusiast Eric Baljet from Netherlands sells his Saab 96 V4 specially prepared for Rallies.
According to him, this car is immediately ready for participation in rallies.
This Rally Saab 96 V4 is for sale and the following has been done:
– Overhauled and tuned engine, has just 10,000 kilometers driven. Standard 65 horsepower, now about 90+ hp. Other carburetor (Weber), a larger intake manifold…
– All motor cooling and heating hoses are updated with new versions
– Revised and reinforced gearbox. Done by Saab mechanic and a specialist in transmissions.
– Greater capacity Radiator
– Carter / skid plate to protect engine and exhaust
– Engine heater for (-30 degrees) Scandinavian winters (220 volt)
– When the engine heater turns the interior fan slowly turns to keep the interior warm and no ice scraping when leaving
– There is a battery charger, 10A, in the engine compartment that keeps the battery charged during those cold nights
– Dual tanks 43 liters and 38 liters, each with its own fuel pump.
– Spare coil under the hood
– Spare window washer under the hood
– Spare fuel pump under the hood, all ready for use
– Extra fuse box fitted with additional relays
– 4 adjustable shock absorbers
– Heavy rally rear springs
– 55 Ampere dynamo / alternator…
Erik and his team participated in several international Rally last few years, here are a few important competitions:
- ScanCoveryTrial 2013 Scandinavian Roadtrip to the North Cape, -30 degrees Celsius.
- Winter Trial 2014
- Winter Trial 2015
- Winter Challenge 2016 (Luxembourg – Monaco)
Here’s a link to the ad, and the seller asks for this car .