Due to the uncertainty of the weather on Saturday the 8th, we decided to postpone the meeting until Saturday, October 15th!
We apologize for the inconvenience, but I think you will agree it’s not much fun to travel or picnic when heavy rain is in the forecast.
If you already RSVP’d that you can attend and can still attend on the new date, you do not have to let me know.
If you couldn’t make it before but can now make it on the 15th, please let me know by replying to [email protected] .
The 15th is set in stone, the meeting will take place rain or shine (Pray for shine).
If you know anyone else that was thinking about coming, PLEASE let them know about the date change.