July 25-28, 2019 at the Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado. At the foot of the Rocky Mountains, home of great roads for driving and sights for seeing!
Hosted at a different site every year, this 4-day convention brings together owners, enthusiasts, servicers, and all things Saab. The weekend is packed full of social events, educational panels, contests/competitions, meals, swap meets, auctions, and other fascinating events.
Hotel reservations, convention registration, and offsite-event registration are separate. Please follow these steps:
- Book your hotel room. Luxury two-room suites with private bedroom and separate living room are just $159/night + tax for SOC attendees.
- Register online for the Convention.
- Plan to swing by the Saab Heritage Car Museum USA before before the Convention.
The most important Convention FAQ
- Where is the Saab Owners’ Convention this year?
- Loveland, Colorado, about an hour north of Denver, at the Embassy Suites Loveland. It’s right on Interstate 25; you can’t miss it.
- Where will it be next year?
- Come to the Saturday awards dinner at this year’s Convention, where we will announce this, at least to the regional level. We move every year and try to move far and fast, so everyone gets a chance to attend.
- How can I register?
- Go to saabclub.com/convention and fill in the online form.
- Do I need a ticket?
- You need to pay for a registration (which is separate from a hotel room!), but we do not print or mail paper tickets. Just come to the Registration desk when you arrive (and we’re open) and we will have your name tag and other materials ready.
- Do I have to be a member to attend?
- Yes, every transaction must include one active SCNA member. A $10 trial-membership fee that includes one issue of Nines, our quarterly magazine, will be added if you are not already a member. A transaction can include up to 4 people, only one of whom must be a member.