Latest issue of Saab Cars Magazine is here! In Sweden, this magazine can be found on newsstands and also It is available for ordering, directly from publisher – swedish magazine “Klassiker” – magazine about classic cars. In the “Klassiker” you can read about the cars you love to remember, about the gadgets, the people and the adventure. Exciting travel reports, unique time documents, handy tips and inspirational buying guides and much more.
Recently, this magazine has a special edition aimed at Saab car owners and other enthusiasts who love this brand. The latest issue of the magazine (Saab Cars Magazine 2/2019) brings up to 124 pages of great content that will delight all Saab fans – and just about Saab!
A fully-stocked quality magazine of 124 pages made in close collaboration with the Saab Museum in Trollhättan. The magazine also draws on unique material about the favorite brand Saab. Now the third issue is here with lots of exciting reading beyond the accustomed clichés about the exciting car brand Saab.
From the content:
The long nose with double headlights. It came almost all the way!
Alabaster yellow 99 CombiCoupé with speed rim. What a renovation, what a concrete environment, great pictures!
Saab 9-3 Viggen.
Unique pictures from the 95 production in Linköping:
Design: Aribert Vahlenbreder. Never before has design sketches been shown on everything from electric cars to cool chairs.
The find in the basement garage. A refurbished 96 Monte Carlo in new condition!
The story behind “Saabandan”. The editorial staff interviewd the creators behind Saab’s legendary advertising.
And additionally …
• Saab festival in Trollhättan.
• What did it look like at a Saab dealer in 1978? We have the answer. There were pennants and Jede-matic coffee.
• The dream trip in a Saab 900 Turbo Convertible. Autumn and New York.
• EV-2! The secret prototypes that never got the chance.
• Saab Sonett III – an owner since new!
• Saab 95 as a racing car. At first, Mats didn’t realize he had the toughest lane right in front of his nose.
• Saab 900 CD. Police car. Armored.
Buy Saab Cars Magazine where magazines are available or order it directly from their webshop!