Swedish Saab tuner Kalle Uhr who works at Nordic Tuning, known for setting several speed records, is going these days in “free hunting” on the highway.
He was lucky in the hunting, A couple of Yamaha R1 bikes and a Ferrari 488 – they are “caught”. Both completely random found on the streets. See below for his first POV video, from the cockpit of tuned Saab 9-3 Aero.
And a small note: the race against the Ferrari was cut short due to low fuel level in my car. It wont move in fifth:
“Small” list of modifications performed on this Saab:
- Trionic 7 mapped by Nordic.
- Forged JE pistons .
- Forged rods from PPF .
- ARP head bolts.
- GT3071R Garrett 700382-5007S
- Steel braided hoses on the turbocharger
- Custom made intake – Johnny AG .
- Ethanol Converted .
- Exhaust manifold – self- built .
- 3 ” downpipe , self- built .
- 3 ” exhaust system , self- built .
- 1st Ferrita muffler.
- Large open KN filter .
- 3 ” inlet to the turbo.
- B202 cams.
- 74gr thermostat.
- 4 -puck sinter Sachs .
- Viggen Pressure Plate reinforced .
- Quaife diff, ALE Transmission .
- Red Line ShockProof ( lightweight ) in the gearbox.
- Stock fitted intercooler, from do88.se
- “1200cc ” injectors .
- Walbro 450 fuel pump, KL – Racing tank
- 3 ” stainless pressure pipes, self- built .
- Pressurized T8 air mass meter.
- Bigger oil cooler mounted behind the grill.