Anthony Carshype Guerra, Contributor at Performance Auto & Sound Magazine, from San Francisco (CA) is owner of beautiful Saab 9-3 Turbo X and he is Playing with the idea of selling this again because there’s a car he’s interested in. According to his words, Also, would like to keep the sale somewhat local as well. Not in a rush to sell, if it doesn’t sell no big deal to him, he will keep tinkering with it.
Holds a CA salvage title from previous owner, not sure why, he suspect a fender bender. In the last 14k miles he has owned the car, nothing has gone wrong with it and it is completely healthy. The car on the clock has 100 thousand miles, has a six-speed manual transmission and quite a few modifications.
Please understand this was an enthusiast car with enthusiast mods but the car was loved and copious amounts of money was dumped into it. Owner don’t NEED to sell this whatsoever, however if there was someone who has followed his build since the early days (# on Instagram) and played with the idea of building a similar one.
In short, here is a list of modifications and problematic things:
– coolant tank replaced
– Waterpump replaced
– new Delphi Coil packs and spark plugs
– New motor mounts
– Diff serviced twice in last 10k miles, new gaskets and filter
– New rear hubs and CV boots
– New driver side seat bottom
– Leather door handles
– Evo 9 intercooler
– H-tech Shortshifter
– Vtuner Stage 0
– GS Shifter reinforcement cable
– GS midpipe
– GS Solidshifter mounts
– GS chassis brace
– GS short ram intake
– do88 silicone intake pipe
– K&N drop in filter
– Hawk HPS Pads all 4 corners
– Stainless steel braided brake lines x4
– KW V2 Coilovers
– Custom 4-pot brembo set up
– Custom Carbon fiber wing
– SSR SP1 Wheels 19×9 +21/-12
-225/40 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
– Paint, could use a full respray if one is serious about bringing this into full Turbo x glory, overall its a great 10 footer, but there are various knicks and scrapes from the previous owner that yields the condition to be far from perfect. Especially the bumper now is fairly rough. Could use a PDR as well.
– mirrors painted silver.
– he has the original Turbo X front bumper but it is in very rough shape
TLDR only be interested in this for what it is, as it is, not if you’re looking for a TX. The sellerwould give the car for $ 13,000.