This is still for sale. I took a look at it and it’s a solid buy for under $5k. Exterior is maybe a 7/10 because of some halfway paint fixes by a PO on the fenders. Mileage is definitely high, but is well-serviced and mechanically solid. Only reason I didn’t get it is because I kinda don’t have room for it!
It has 2 new Kumho ASX on the rear along with a lifetime alignment from any Pepboys. 2 older but plenty of tread left Bridgestones are up front.
I also recently installed a very nice turbo blanket on it. Hood temps have noticeably decreased.
Basically the car runs just great and puts on a smile on my face but my wife just bought a MiniCooper so now our driveway has 5 vehicles for 2 people and it’s getting ridiculous.
I will throw in 3 new Bosch ignition coils, 6 new factory spec NGK spark plugs with the purchase. Factory vacuum line replacements. I bought these as backups.
• Transmission shifts smoothly like butter.
• Engine has an incredible amount of power and sings. It comes with 255hp from the factory and goes beyond 350hp easily.
• Super smooth and steady idle.
• AC blows very cold.
• The car has factory Bose audio
• The car has factory Xenons
• Leather in great condition
• Automatic Headlights with Light Sensor
• Automatic power windows with 1 touch
• Automatic dual zone climate control
• Power seats and power mirrors
• Aux input for stereo
• fold down seats for massive trunk
• Factory LED “eyebrows”
• Comes with 2 keys in fantastic condition.
• The windshield could be replaced if you’re picky. No big cracks but I think it’s the original so there’s some pitting. I know a guy who will do it for $200 if you’d like.
• Rear driver side door doesn’t always lock or unlock with the remote. Manually works perfectly.
• original plastic battery tray cover was removed by previous owner
Replaced a number of the vacuum lines so there are no vacuum leaks
Replaced Fuel Pressure Sensor
Driver Door Lock Actuator replaced with new
Driver door lock control module replaced with new
Oil filter (synthetic changes) Mahle
Oil change with Castrol Edge full synthetic
Transmission fluid change twice with Toyota ATF-WS: 4/3/17
Driver CV axle replaced
Power Steering Fluid with Pentosin
Inside trim upgraded
Leather seats reconditioned
Brake flush DOT4
New brake and radiator caps
Alignment – lifetime
Air filter – replaced with Mahn
Cabin filter – replaced with Mahn
Silicone Vacuum line for brake booster
Replaced DRL bulbs
Sway Bar end links
Replaced rear bulbs to new