Selling my low mileage 2007 Saab 9-5 that is in great condition and has recently been detailed (compound polish and waxed) so the paint looks brand new. The interior is in excellent shape, practically looks like a brand new car on the inside. The tires have a lot of tread on them and are in excellent condition.
There is absolutely nothing this car needs to have done to it mechanically now or in the new future, its ready to go for tens of thousands of miles of reliable driving. I am a responsible Saab owner and know how to treat these cars. This car drives great and has many more years of service left. I’m from windsor so the car is Canadian and in windsor(about 25 minute drive from the tunnel).
I will answer any questions you have with regard to bringing the car back to the states, which is a very easy process.
I can send you specific pictures of the car if you’d like, just let me know. As for the price, because I am Canadian my knowledge of the market in Michigan might not be 100% accurate, so I will be willing to work with you on price.
Maintenance items done in the last 2 months.
(Followed the Saab 100,000Km interval service guide)
– New battery
– Fresh oil/oil filter change
– Engine air filter change
– Cabin air filter change
– Replaced spark plugs with OE-spec NGK PFR 6H-10
– New front ceramic pads and rust prevention coated brake rotors
– Full 12 quart transmission fluid change with OE-spec Mobil 1 3309 ATF mineral based fluid
– Brake fluid flush with DOT 4 premium european car spec brake fluid
– Tires rotated and balanced
– New MOOG sway bar links
– New batteries in both key fobs
– Two 4L jugs of Mobil 0W-40 oil (European car formula)
– One MANN engine oil filter
– One MANN engine air filter
– Heater bypass valve (preventative maintenance item)
– Various minor maintenance items such as window rollers, drain plugs, drain plug gaskets etc