Set against the spectacular backdrop of the Gower Peninsula and overlooking the coastal scenery of Carmarthen Bay, Pembrey Country Park is one of Wales’s top visitor attractions providing a unique blend of coast and countryside. Along with the clubs national program the park has many activities on site and truly does offer something for everyone.
The site is a holiday destination for many and very family friendly so we would encourage those visiting to bring the family, why not even make a holiday of it! They will add more information about Pembrey over the coming year but here’s some of what Pembrey has to offer.
- Eight miles of golden sands at Cefn Sidan beach
- 550 acres of idyllic woodlands.
- 350 caravan/camping pitches..
- The longest toboggan run in Wales.
- 130 metre long Dry Ski Slope.
- Forest adventure playground.
- Cafe Bar.
- Manicured parkland for frisbee, cricket, and football.
- Large adventure playground.
- Outdoor Laser Tag.
- Soccer Zorb.
- Picnics & designated BBQ sites.
- 8 Wildlife trails with set routes plus beach walks.
- Natural parkland.
- Visitors Centre.
- Beach kiosk.
- Sea fishing facilities.
- Corsican pine forest.
- Conservation pond with bird hides.
- Cycle Hire.
- Horse Riding.
- Pitch and Putt.
- Crazy Golf.
- Miniature Steam Railway.
Dragon Saab and The Saab Owners Club (GB) very much look forward to welcoming you all to Wales in 2016.