We searched Reddit and the comments of “What are some stereotypes you automatically associate with a type of car?” for “Saab” and here’s what we found out about us – Saab owners and drivers (most of it is very funny):
- Saab – Because nobody else I know drives a Saab.
- Saab – graphic designer, sexy motherfucker, intelligentsia
- Saab – Weird middle aged or old dude
- Saab IS the architects car
- Saab – made for aging ex-hippies that have money now :)
- Saab – stylish hipster
- Saab – One of the few cars with actual power. Driven by an older married couple who like the idea of a foreign car brand even if they don’t know that it’s a rebadged Pontiac
- Saab/Volvo = Wealthy people, likes Saab and Volvo because they seem more unique compared to all their neighbors with other Luxury brands
- Saab driver – Aggressive, compulsive driver
- Saab – college professor’s car
- Saab – “you buy a Saab and you sob,” referring to the maintenance costs
- Old, broken-in Volvo, Saab or Diesel Mercedes: indie rocker.
- Saab – “when SAAB advertised that “We don’t build cars, we build SAABS” there have never been truer words spoken in any advertisement anywhere”
- Saab – Born from Vikings.
- Saab – different and quirky
- Saab is for those who like something different on the road that not everyone else has and offers great fuel economy, sporty driving and a center dash key fob
All Saab Owners Are Left-Handed :)
And what say Top Gear :)