Corporation KICX founded in 1996 by a group of car audio enthusiasts from Korea and the company STOPOL LLC, USA. Initially the company was engaged in development of technologies and manufacture of components for third-party manufacturers of car audio products.
The company’s head office and laboratory is located in the city of Seoul (South Korea). Numerous branches of the Corporation are scattered literally all over the world: USA, South Korea, Taiwan, China and Russia.
Their office in Russia, in san Saint Petersburg, made a special Sound demo car based on the Saab 9-3.
Within this Saab 9-3 has installed a very powerful audio system that make:
- Tornado Sound 6.5EN (Rated power- 120W)- 10 pairs
- Kicx DTN40 (Rated power- 100W) – 6 pairs
- Tornado Sound 2700.2 Amplifiers – 2 pieces
- Tornado Sound 175.4 Amplifiers – 2 pieces
- Tornado Sound 12″ (300mm) Subwoofer – 9 pieces
- Tornado Sound 4000.1 – 6 pieces
- Alpine ide-178bt Head Unit
- Audison Bit One Digital processor
- Generator 370A – 2 pieces