He was lucky in the hunting, A couple of Yamaha R1 bikes and a Ferrari 488 – they are “caught”. Both completely random found on the streets. See below for his first POV video, from the cockpit of tuned Saab 9-3 Aero.
And a small note: the race against the Ferrari was cut short due to low fuel level in my car. It wont move in fifth:
“Small” list of modifications performed on this Saab:
- Trionic 7 mapped by Nordic.
- Forged JE pistons .
- Forged rods from PPF .
- ARP head bolts.
- GT3071R Garrett 700382-5007S
- Steel braided hoses on the turbocharger
- Custom made intake – Johnny AG .
- Ethanol Converted .
- Exhaust manifold – self- built .
- 3 ” downpipe , self- built .
- 3 ” exhaust system , self- built .
- 1st Ferrita muffler.
- Large open KN filter .
- 3 ” inlet to the turbo.
- B202 cams.
- 74gr thermostat.
- 4 -puck sinter Sachs .
- Viggen Pressure Plate reinforced .
- Quaife diff, ALE Transmission .
- Red Line ShockProof ( lightweight ) in the gearbox.
- Stock fitted intercooler, from do88.se
- “1200cc ” injectors .
- Walbro 450 fuel pump, KL – Racing tank
- 3 ” stainless pressure pipes, self- built .
- Pressurized T8 air mass meter.
- Bigger oil cooler mounted behind the grill.