Thanks to Alexander Chapurin we got this Saab story from Belarus.
On behalf of the owner, Alexander sent it to us story about the Blue Saab 9-5 and loads of beautiful photos. This SAAB 9-5 is from Minsk, Belarus and its owenr is Sergey ( you can follow him on Instagram @azimut5999).
This SAAB arrived to Belarus from Pennsylvania USA. and It was a regular MY1999 Saab 9-5 SE in black color with a stock 2.3t engine and 170hp. Sergey is a second owner of it in Belarus. He is a professional car mechanic and Saab enthusiast, well known among all the SAAB owners in Minsk.
At First Sergey wanted to upgrade the car to a regular AERO with 230 Hp, but, as usual, – it’s never enough… Currently, the car has 400 hp on the wheels and 660 Nm of Torque!
Below you can see photos of beautiful car (author of the excellent photo is Alexander Chapurin / @nils_aero) and lists some of the improvements that have been done on the car.
- Koni sport adjustable
- Slik Rims R18x110x8J ET-35 made in Russia (copy of Hirsch 6 spokes)
- Tires Continental Contisportcontact 5 235/40 zr18
- Front Ø345mm 4piston Brembo (Range Rover sport)
- Rear Ø300mm 4piston Brembo (Porsche boxster)
- Break Pads HAWK HTS
- Steel-braided brake lines GOODRIDGE
- Brake servo – Porsche Cayenne
- Pump Walbro 450 LHP
- Fuel pressure regulator – Aeromotive A-1000
- Injectors Siemens deka 845cc
- B234R 2.3 block
- Wössner Pistons
- Conrods forget PEC
- Big camshaft – lift 11mm
- ECU: Trionic 7
- Garret GTX 30/76 R
- FM57 + Quaiffe LSD
- Clutch SPEC 3+ 240mm
- Wastegate – Tial MV-R
- Bypass – Synopse DV 001A
- APC valve – 4port MAK
- Custom Intercooler core600x300x76
- Hirsch body kit
- Body color – Cosmic blue with a little darker tone